Tongling Shangfeng Cement to expand into Kyrgyzstan


Updated Thu, 14 Aug 2014 09:47:46 GMT

Kyrgyzstan: Gansu Shangfeng Cement has announced its subsidiary Tongling Shangfeng Cement has signed a cooperation letter of intent with Zhu Rongjun to buy equities and invest in Zeth Cement in Kyrgyzstan.

Initially the two companies intend to build a 300t/day clinker production line and support cement production lines in Chui province. Tongling Shangfeng will hold 58% of Zeth Cement and Zhu will own the remaining 42%. Zhu has agreed to inject limestone mining rights and land-use rights that the company owns or controls for cement production into Zeth.